Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of www.ionicaid.com (the "Site"). This Site is owned and operated by The Quad Agency Inc.. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of The Quad Agency Inc. and the Site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent;
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive;
- Posting of links that may result in the damage of or destruction of user's personal information or property; or
- publish private or identifying information about an individual or company that may reasonably compromise that individual or company's personal security..
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
Users may post the following information on our Site:
- Public comments.
By posting publicly on our Site, you agree not to act illegally or violate these Terms and Conditions.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
- Nutritional Supplements; and
- Fitness Accessories.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
User Goods and Services
Our Site allows users to sell goods and services. We do not assume any responsibility for the goods and services users sell on our Site. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of any goods and services sold by users on our Site. However, if we are made aware that a user is violating these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or prohibit the user from selling goods and services on our Site.
Your subscription automatically renews and you will be automatically billed until we receive notification that you want to cancel the subscription.
To cancel your subscription, please follow these steps: Cancel anytime without penalty.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card;
- Debit; and
- INTERAC® Direct e-Transfer (Canada Only)
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
- FREE SHIPPING: Standard delivery by post. Delivery takes 5 - 10 business days and is subject to transit times offered by the courier and the destination. We review our average transit times in effort to improve speed of service and improve reliability for our valuable customers.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING is optional at an additional fee. Delivery time takes 2 - 5 business days but may vary based on destination.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and statutory holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside the US or Canada your purchase may be subject to import duties, VAT and/or taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties, VAT or taxes and are not liable for any failure by you to pay them.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 30 days after receipt of your goods.
Refunds do not apply to the following goods:
- Opened or unsealed consumable products
- Product bundles
- Complimentary gifts with purchase
- Sale items
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure:
- Returns will only be accepted with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) obtained by email@example.com.
- Unauthorized returns will not be processed.
- Upon obtaining the RAN, return the product pre-paid to the address provided with the RAN.
- Approved Returns must be in original packaging, consumable products unopened and sealed, and include proof of purchase.
- Returns must be postmarked for return within 30 days of the original delivery to you.
- Please report any order shortage or errors within 24 hours of receiving shipment so that we may promptly correct the situation.
The following guarantees apply to our Site:
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Business Practice and Consumer Protection Act, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
The Quad Agency Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless The Quad Agency Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Terms and Conditions, if you and The Quad Agency Inc. are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, then you and The Quad Agency Inc. agree to submit the issue before a mediator. The decision of the mediator will not be binding. Any mediator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and The Quad Agency Inc.. The costs of any mediation will be paid by the unsuccessful party.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and The Quad Agency Inc. agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring an action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
Toll free: (866) 660-7823
Mail: 1350 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169 USA
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on the Support page of our Site..
Effective Date: 1st day of January, 2023