Accessibility Statement for IONICAID Website
TQA and its brands are committed to making its websites accessible to people with disabilities. We have taken several steps to ensure that our website is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
- Our website is designed to be navigable with keyboard only
- We have used appropriate headings, labels, and alternative text on all images
- We have used high contrast color schemes to improve readability
- We have provided alternative text for all non-text content
- We have used descriptive link text
- We have provided options to increase font size
- We have made sure that our website is compatible with screen readers
- We have added language selection option on website
- We have provided captions for all videos
If you have difficulty accessing any material on our website, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-660-7823 and we will work with you to provide the information you need through a communication method that is accessible for you.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of our website, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statement created on January 1, 2023 and reviewed regularly to ensure accessibility is maintained.